Mai 12, 2015

Shop my Selection


Hey Dolls!

Today I feel like going on a shopping spree, but I can't, as I have some stuff to be settled. So, that's the reason why I just checked some online stores for some inspo and creativity. Well, this is the result. My picks of the day! Check the links to shop my selection!


yours sincerely, 

Shop my Selection


Shop my Selection:
Blousedress
57 CHF - topshop.com


Miss Selfridge Top


Crop Top


Levi's Shorts
70 CHF - levi.com


Highwaist Skirt
18 CHF - sheinside.com


Birkenstock 
300 CHF - barneys.com


Windsor Smith heavy bottomed Sandals
155 CHF - luisaviaroma.com


Strap Sandals


Straw Hat - Panama Hat
21 CHF - asos.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...