Mai 06, 2015

Rainy Days

Hello Lovebirds,

On these rainy days, I'm reminiscing the super-hot springdays we had early this year. I really hope, that this kind of weather will honour us again very soon, as I checked out the new Summer- and Beach Fashion of H&M and I absolutely fell in love with it (compare link below). Really really fresh, nice and sexy. I definitely will go and get some pieces of this collection.

Back to the reminiscing ;) Dunno, if you've already seen this picture on my Instagram account of my latest photoshooting. Loved that workday we had and I admit, I'm really happy with the results of it. Will post some more pictures soon. Beforehand a lil teaser for you with my favorite picture of the Photoshoot. Be patient and thank you for keep showing me L.O.V.E. Love ya'll and don't forget, only two more days until weekend! 

yours sincerely,


The Outfit / Get the Look:

Dress: H&M Zug (SALE)
Jacket: H&M Zurich
Purse: Vintage
Hat: H&M Zug


Current Summer and Beach Collection of H&M  Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...