Mai 02, 2015

Coachella - Walk on Air


Hey Lovers

I was talking about the bohemia, gipsy, Coachella style before in my post about flashtattoos. Well, this is what I meant....like it? I definitly looove it. Summerfestival season, I'm ready!!!

yours sincerely,

Coachella - Walk on Air


Shop my Selection:
Topshop top
36 CHF - topshop.com


High-waisted shorts
37 CHF - etsy.com


Wet Seal black sandals
19 CHF - wetseal.com


Brown bag
33 CHF - target.com


Akira chain bracelet
23 CHF - shopakira.com


Mudd long necklace
11 CHF - kohls.com


Chan Luu wrap bracelet
160 CHF - shopbop.com


Bee Goddess feather earrings
640 CHF - harrods.com


Pink Ice Bohemian Mix Metallic Tattoos
7.47 CHF - pinkice.com


Topshop straw hat
32 CHF - topshop.com


Cat eye glasses
37 CHF - luckyshops.com


Laura Mercier lip gloss
28 CHF - harveynichols.com


Mink false eyelash
36 CHF - eyelashesdirect.co.uk


Kate Spade perfume 
70 CHF - katespade.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...