März 05, 2015

Dream Gowns

Hey my Loved Ones

Long time not heard from me? Yes I know....so sorry about that! But now I'm "back" and I hope you're happy ;)

Today I wanna show you my two favorite Dresses from the "H&M Conscious Exclusive Red Carpet Collection" which was been launched in 2014. I must say this was one of my absolute favorite Collection H&M has put out. I really loved almost every piece of it. Just too bad, that I don't owe these two fabolous Dresses (Black Floral Brocade Gown and Mint Green Tulle Dress). I really love these two!!! Absolutly my taste!! So if somebody knows, where I can get these in Size S let me know asap!!!! I would do EVERYTHING to get them (ok almost ever everything)!! Thanks in advance for submitting an offer to me!  :)

yours sincerely, 


H&M Conscious Exklusive Favorite Pieces
H&M Conscious Exclusive Red Carpet Collection 2014: Black Floral Brocade Gown and Mint Green Tulle Dress

Christian Louboutin pointy toe stiletto
3'840 CHF - nordstrom.com


Manolo Blahnik evening sandals
670 CHF - saksfifthavenue.com


Suzanne Kalan post earrings
23'620 CHF - luisaviaroma.com


Pave diamond bracelet bangle
16'150 CHF - anitako.com


18 karat gold stud earrings
3'030 CHF - therealreal.com


Black gold ring
1'680 CHF - frontjewelers.net


Amrita singh jewelry
72 CHF - amritasingh.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...