Februar 04, 2015

Knee-Cut Jeans

One of my favorite Pieces too this Season! Knee-Cut Jeans. I must confess, that I already sacrificed some Jeans of mine and have cut the Knee part ;) I love that so much, that I couldn't wait to go find and buy them (of course I will, when I find them) but for the meantime I had to find a solution hahahah. Impatient Me! 

yours sincerely, 

Knee Cut Jeans


River Island Long Sleeve Top
36 CHF - riverisland.com


Dark Grey Nirvana T-Shirt
27 CHF - amazon.co.uk


Long Sleeve Pattern Blouse
17 CHF - sixkisses.com


Rag & Bone Jeans
260 CHF - montaignemarket.com



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...