Februar 13, 2015

Be my Valentine

Hi my Lovebirds,

Are you ready for Valentines Day yet? I for one, wont buy Chocolate or any other present for Him, but being dressed up nice and sexy, I mean appropriate for the DAY OF LOVE, never hurts anybody!! Here my thoughts for a perfect and sexy Valentines Day Outfit! 

My Valentine will be drunk in Love with me. Haha....and please please please dont forget to peel your lips with "The Kiss" from Lush....Kissing on this day is strict required!! xoxo and happppyyy Valentines Day Lovebirds! <3 <3 <3

yours sincerely,
Be my Valentine



Forever New Bralette Top
43 CHF - forevernew.com.au


Chicwish Tulle Skirt
50 CHF - chicwish.com


Christian Louboutin Cora Patent 
670 CHF - net-a-porter.com


Hermès Vintage Black Purse
5'735 CHF - shop-hers.com


Heart Necklace
46 CHF - target.com or a similar one at  manor.ch


 Heart Charming Bracelet
14 CHF - charmingcharlie.com


Lippeeling - The Kiss
9.20 CHF - lush-shop.ch

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...